The Take All Four is the premier way to
experience our world-class Coach Training.
Take All Four is a cost-effective way to take 60 hours of Coach Training, which includes Foundations 1, Foundations 2A and 2B, and Practicum.
- Save Money – our training is an incredible value and this is the best deal we offer
- Low monthly payments available through our Payment Plans
- Take advantage of our Take All Four Early Bird Discount
- AHNA members receive an additional $100 Discount
- This is the path to certification – 60 hours fulfills the education requirements for ICF’s ACC credential, the Nurse Coach and Health & Wellness Coach credentials, and the Wisdom of the Whole Certified Coach credential [coming Summer 2015!]
- Create continuity
- Develop with the same faculty
- Build stronger relationships w/faculty and classmates
- Keep your momentum going
- Finish faster
- Can be taken via teleclasses and in-person
Course Details + Registration Rochester, MN
Interested in taking our training in-person? Please click here to see the full info and registration for becoming a coach in Rochester, MN.
Time: 4:30-6:30 p.m. Pacific / 5:30-7:30 Mountain / 6:30-8:30 Central / 7:30-9:30 Eastern
Tuition: Early Bird $3,195 and Regular $3,495
Low Monthly Payment Plans are available
Additional $100 off for AHNA Members
Continuing Education Hours*: 60 CNE hours, 60 ICF Coach Training Hours and Continuing Coach Education Hours
Wednesday March 25, 2015 (W27)
Wednesday Evenings from March 25, 2015 – January 13, 2015
Faculty Assistants: TBA
F1: March 25 / April 1, 8, 15, 22 / May 6, 13, 20
F2AB: June 3, 10, 17 / July 8, 15, 22 / August 5, 12, 19 / September 2, 9, 16 / October 7, 14, 21
P1: November 4, 11, 18 / December 2, 9, 16 / January 6, 13
*This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.