Thank you for stopping by our jobs board! As a coaching academy, we train individuals to be coaches, enhance their coaching techniques, and develop their skills through an integrated approach. As with our coach training, we are looking for the best fit for our team. If you believe in the whole person, assisting others, want a flexible position that you can do remotely, then read on! We are excited to meet you!
Course Information Specialist – July 2018
Are you a coach or interested in coaching? Do you like to meet new people and engage them in something you are passionate about? Do people often ask your advice? The Course Information Specialist (CIS) will be a key player in building the student population at Wisdom of the Whole Coaching Academy. This unique work-from-home contract opportunity allows the right candidate to work as part of a team while maintaining their own hours.
Part-time 10-20 hours per week
Commission & Small Monthly Base
- Organize, co-host, participate in, and track bi-monthly free coaching classes offered via Zoom Video conference.
- Follow up with free coaching class attendees and answer any questions related to our courses.
- Answer inquiries about the program via phone or email.
- Utilize Wisdom of the Whole’s coaching model and techniques to help prospective students understand our approach to coaching and decide which course/program to sign up for.
- Attend weekly marketing meetings and offer updates on potential new class registrations & marketing strategies.
- Perform database entry and updates.
Moodle Developer – July 2018
The Moodle Developer will work with us to create courses, troubleshoot for students and faculty, and complete special projects. The right candidate is responsive, timely, has a flexible schedule, and works well with others. Although the candidate will make their own hours, we require touch-base meetings on an as-needed basis. This is a remote, part-time position for an independent contractor.
Time as agreed upon for special projects
Hourly, per project, dependent upon experience
Moodle Developer Job Requirements:
– Positive energy and outlook
– Interest in whole person and holistic practices preferred
– Be organized and detailed
– Clear and concise communicator
– Able to work towards goals independently
– Ability to take initiative as well as direction
– Highly responsive
– Have a flexible schedule
– College degree or similar experience preferred
Is this the right job for you? Email your resume to [email protected] with the subject “Moodle Developer“.
Check back again soon for more jobs at Wisdom of the Whole Coaching Academy!