Integrative Imagery with Susan Ezra and Terry Reed
Do you appreciate the power of imagination? Are you looking for formal training in Guided Imagery? Do you want powerful techniques to use with your clients and for yourself? This Integrative Imagery Master Class is both interactive and experiential. Each 2 hour teleclass will consist of 1 hour of instruction and 1 hour of demonstration of technique. In this course you will learn:
- How the Integrative Imagery model fits perfectly into the holistic Wisdom of the Whole® framework
- The foundations of being an Integrative Imagery guide, which are very similar to being a Wisdom of the Whole coach
- Five distinct Integrative Imagery techniques: Special Healing Place, Inner Wisdom, Inner Strengths, Working with an Aspect of Self, and Moving Imagery into Action
Learners will be able to:
- Describe why psychoneuroimmunology is the scientific basis for Integrative Imagery.
- Define the 5 Structures of Consciousness and how Integrative Imagery is related.
- Describe the difference between imagery, guided imagery and integrative imagery.
- Develop the skills needed to become an effective Integrative Imagery guide.
- Identify the applications for the 5 imagery techniques in this course.
- Experience the imagery process on a personal level in order to deepen the understanding of this work.
- Critique the outcome of an Integrative Imagery session.
- Integrate the concepts and practice of self-care to facilitate self-healing as well as assisting the healing process in others.
Instructors: Susan Ezra RN, NC-BC, ACC and Terry Reed MS, HN-BC of Beyond Ordinary Nursing
Monday Evenings 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. Pacific / 7:30 – 9:30 p.m. Eastern
Location: Remote video classes
2020 Dates: Mondays April 13, 20, 27, May 4, 11
10 CNE units*
Registration closes April 6, 2020
*Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Credit Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 14276, for 10 contact hours.
Please Note: This class is offered as a Master Class separate from the Wisdom of the Whole Coaching Academy’s 60-hour core program and is not approved for ICF coach training hours.
Instructor Bio: Susan has over 35 years of nursing experience in many varied health fields. While on staff at Hospice of Marin for 20 years, Susan pioneered bringing imagery to the bedside of hospice patients to manage pain/symptoms and to enhance peace/well-being. And over the past 23 years, she has been teaching individual clients and health care professionals to use the power of imagery for health and healing. Since co-founding and directing the Certificate Program in Integrative Imagery in 1996, with Terry Reed, Beyond Ordinary Nursing has certified nurses, social workers and therapists nationwide. Terry and Susan were then successful in incorporating imagery services in a hospital-wide program bringing stress management, surgery preparation and guided imagery to staff, patients and the community at Mills-Peninsula Health Services in Burlingame, CA. In 2008, they co-authored Guided Imagery and Beyond: Stories of Healing and Transformation. Susan served as faculty member for the Academy for Guided Imagery, is certified in Interactive Guided Imagery and is a board certified holistic nurse through the American Holistic Nurses’ Certification Corporation. She has served on the Imagery International’s board of directors as Membership Chair and as President for the past 6 years.
Still have questions? Call us at 510.864.2006 or email for more details.