Do you appreciate the power of imagination?Are you looking for formal training in Guided Imagery? Do you want transformative techniques to use with your clients and for yourself?
This Integrative Imagery Specialty Course is both interactive and experiential.
In this course you will learn:
- how the Integrative Imagery model fits perfectly into the holistic Wisdom of the Whole® framework
- the foundations of being an Integrative Imagery guide, which align with the Wisdom of the Whole Coaching model
- five distinct Integrative Imagery techniques: Special Healing Place, Inner Wisdom, Inner Strengths, Working with an Aspect of Self, and Moving Imagery into Action
LInda Bark| founder, wisdom of the whole
A Must-Take Course
After taking the Wisdom of Integrative Imagery course, my ability to work with clients using this tool was greatly improved. This is a 'must take' course for anyone who wants to have more mastery using he mythical tool of imagery.
Jean M. | Nurse
LOVED this course
I LOVED this course, and the energy of the entire group as we all 'shared' our energy throughout each session. Both Terry and Susan were patient, compassionate listeners, so that 'revealing' oneself or making oneself vulnerable wasn't scary at all.
- Describe why psychoneuroimmunology is the scientific basis for Integrative Imagery.
- Define the 5 Structures of Consciousness and how Integrative Imagery is related.
- Describe the difference between imagery, guided imagery and integrative imagery.
- Develop the skills needed to become an effective Integrative Imagery guide.
- Identify the applications for the 5 imagery techniques in this course.
- Experience the imagery process on a personal level in order to deepen the understanding of this work.
- Observe, experience, and practice the Integrative Imagery session model and techniques.
- Integrate the concepts and practice of self-care to facilitate self-healing as well as assisting the healing process in others.
Location: Online, log in from anywhere!
Date & Time: Thursdays, May 13 - June 10 4:30-6:30 pm Pacific time/ 7:30 - 9:30pm Eastern Time
Completion requirements: Must attend all classes, complete coursework, and submit a course evaluation.
CNE: Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, through Imagery International, Provider Number 16504, for 10 contact hours.
Note: for nurses outside of California, please check with your individual state Board of Nursing whether California contact hours are accepted for your license renewal.
This course is separate from the Wisdom of the Whole Mastery program and is not approved for ICF Coach Training hours.
No Refunds on cancellations. Credit may be used toward alternate course. Minimum attendance for the class: six (6) learners. If minimum attendance is not met, Wisdom of the Whole reserves the right to postpone or cancel the course. If cancelled, attendees will be offered an alternate course.
Last day to register:
Thursday, May 6, 2021
Susan Ezra, RN, NC-BC, ACC
Terry Reed, RN, MS, HNBC®
Susan's passion has always been to ignite the healing potential within an individual through the body/mind. While on staff at Hospice of Marin, Susan pioneered bringing imagery to the bedside of hospice patients to manage pain/symptoms and to enhance peace/well-being. Incorporating holistic health coaching and the transformative power of imagery into her practice, she works with clients and groups by phone, video meetings and in person. Susan is also part of the Core Faculty at Wisdom of the Whole Coaching Academy.
Terry’s nursing clinical experience spanned 40 years, predominately in critical care and behavioral health. For the past 20 years, Terry has had a private practice offering stress management and Integrative Imagery. Her extensive article on “Imagery in the Clinical Setting: A Tool for Healing” was published in Nursing Clinics of North America in June 2007.
In 1996, Susan and Terry co-founded and directed the Certificate Program in Integrative Imagery through their company, Beyond Ordinary Nursing and have certified nurses, social workers and therapists nationally.
In 2003, Terry and Susan were then successful in incorporating imagery services in a hospital-wide program bringing stress management, surgery preparation and guided imagery to staff, patients and the community.
In 2008, they co-authored Guided Imagery and Beyond: Stories of Healing and Transformation, an anthology of stories from clients and students showcasing the powerful applications of Integrative Imagery.
In addition Susan and Terry have served as board members and president of Imagery International and as faculty for the Academy for Guided Imagery, as certified mentors and practitioners.