Bringing the Power of the Wisdom of the Whole® to Coach Training
Our centerpiece is the Holistic Coaching Mastery Course, which are available via live video classes. This course fulfills requirements for Nurse Coach (NC-BC), ICF and NBHWC Coach Certifications. We also have Specialty Coaching Classes to expand your coaching horizons and the Free Class, which offers a one-hour taste of integral/holistic coaching. Tuition payment plans are also available for many courses.RSVP for a free 1-hour class and experience nurse coaching first-hand and the power of the Wisdom of the Whole coaching model.
Our Coach Training Program offers…
• ICF core competency skill training • A holistic/integral foundation • Energy concepts • Step-by-step coaching guidelines • A personal constitution framework
• Transition and transformation concepts • Time-tested, evidence-informed practices • A companion text that explains philosophy and tools • Coaching practice with faculty feedback
The real power and uniqueness of this time-tested coaching model comes from the multidimensional foundation and methods that invite coaches and their clients to look through multiple windows for exploration and action. This facilitates faster and more authentic change and reduces false starts and wrong turns.
This program invites and teaches you to function from an expanded awareness, which allows for a rich partnership to develop between you and your clients, fostering more joy, health, and success for both of you. Our multidimensional approach is not a hodgepodge of applications, but is based on a succinct, theoretical foundation that gives form to an extensive array of coaching interventions. Sometimes seeing a big picture is overwhelming; however this approach helps organize and connect the pieces. Dr. Linda Bark’s model has applied the concept of Structures of Consciousness from philosopher Jean Gebser in a way that creates a user-friendly, structured yet flexible framework to learn both the “being” and “doing” of coaching.
Courses & Training Options30-Hour Core Competency Coach Training
- 18 live hours and 12 hours of self-paced online coursework to reinforce learning.
- Become a WOW Certified Coach – After 30 hours of Core Competency Coach Training, you can apply for our certification.
- Continuing Education for Nurses, HR Professionals, ICF & NBHWC Coaches.
- Learn from anywhere! Remote classes are easy to access via computer or phone.
- Click here to see upcoming 30-Hour Training Sessions: Register Now
Save Money and Save Time by Taking All Three Courses Together!30-Hour Core Competency + Advanced Tools (15 Hrs) + Practicum (15 Hrs) + Healthy Lifestyle Basics
- 60 CNE hours that can be applied towards Nurse Coach Certification* (NC-BC)
- 60 CNE hours that can be applied towards Health and Wellness Nurse Coach Certification* (HWNC-BC)
- 60 CNE hours that can be applied towards Holistic Nurse Certification*
- 60 Coach Training hours available towards all levels of ICF Coach Certification (ACC, PCC, MCC)
- 60 hours available of ICF Continuing Coach Education**Register Now
- 75 hours that can be applied towards Health and Wellness Coach Certification
* Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 14276, for 60 contact hours. (Note for nurses outside the state of California: Please check with your individual state Board of Nursing whether California contact hours are accepted for your license renewal.)** In order to receive Continuing Coach Education units, at least 5 hours of optional voice- to-voice teleclasses for the Advanced Tools course must be taken.To learn more about any course, click or touch the title bar of the course box.
30-Hour Core Competency
This live teleclass or in-person course covers time-tested core coaching skills based on evidence-informed practices that are embedded in our holistic/integral foundation. Using Jean Gebser’s Structures of Consciousness as a map, you will journey through the lands of the Mental, the Mythical, the Intuitive, and the Archaic to discover tools that invoke the richness of different ways of being, thinking, and doing for those you coach.
This course strategically utilizes an interactive online platform for basic content allowing you the freedom to work at your own pace before each class. Faculty led class time provides an opportunity for application and deep learning.
As you practice coaching with students and volunteers in and outside of class, your confidence will grow and you will begin your coaching career.
Advanced Tools (15-hours)
This course, available in online and live teleclass options, will present you with advanced tools, skills, and sensitivities based on our Wisdom of the Whole coaching model, which will enable you to carefully co-create an interactive, embodied conversation that will invite and encourage growth and progress for your clients.
You will learn how to use over 20 coaching tools embedded in our integral model as well as group coaching which is a method so popular in the coaching field now.
Our unique perspective will allow you and your clients to look through multiple windows that facilitate deep exploration and facilitate clear and successful action.
If you want to have practice and mentoring in using these advanced tools, sign up for our Practicum course, which is a live teleclass or in-person course.
Advanced Tools Schedule:Register
This live teleclass is all about practicing coaching in a carefully created, safe, and nurturing environment. Faculty, all senior coaches, listen in class to students coach each other, to role plays, or to recorded coaching sessions that students bring in from their coaching experience. You will learn how to work with resistive, stuck, and ambivalent clients, along with other client and coaching challenges.
Practice, practice, practice with valuable and meaningful mentoring is the best way that coaches become more confident and learn to become better coaches. During this interactive course, you will enhance your ability to create the living, breathing, art and science of coaching and the interactive conversation that will invite and encourage your client’s growth.
Learn more and Register Now
Specialty Coaching Classes
We are so excited to have launched a series of Specialty Coaching Classes to meet the needs of coaches beyond our 60 hour program. These courses dive deep into special areas of interest and come from the rich integral/holistic perspective that you have come to expect from us. We regularly rotate and add new Specialty Coaching Classes so please check back here for the full schedule. These courses are open to anyone unless stated otherwise.
Already a coach or preparing to take the ICF or Nurse Coach Certification Exam? This Specialty Coaching Class will help you fulfill mentoring requirements for certification as well as hone your coaching skills. This a 3-month, 8-hour course.
Starts November 9, 2020 Learn more!Integrative Imagery
Do you appreciate the power of imagination?Looking for formal training in Guided Imagery?This course will teach you powerful tools and techniques you can use with your clients and for yourself. Each 2 hour teleclass consists of 1 hour of instruction and 1 hour of demonstration. Join instructors Susan Ezra and Terry Reed for this rich and exciting course!
Integrative Imagery Teleclass Schedule:
November 2, 2020 Learn More!
Course Schedule:May 8 – May 29, 201
Customer Navigator – Business Mastery
We have teamed up with the ladies at Wide Awake Business to offer our graduates a unique business course! This course is offered year-round with weekly support from experts, time-saving resources & tools so you don’t have to figure it out yourself! PLUS, insights, guidance and mentoring for swift answers to your marketing, sales and business questions and challenges.
Business Mastery Annual Plan or 6 month option.
Free ClassFree Class
Curious about coaching and wondering what makes our program different from others? Please join us for a free one-hour introduction to our teleclasses. Our founder, Linda Bark, holds a lively class that will be fun and informative. A highlight of the Free Class is the coaching session between Linda and one of the participants.
View Free Class Schedule: Click HERE to see class schedule
+ comments powered by HyperComments