We are excited for our inaugural Wisdom of the Whole (WOW) coaching conference to take place in Rochester, Minnesota, September 9-10.
The conference theme is “The Art and Science of Coaching: Wholeness for Transformation.”
Coaches and health care professionals from all over the world are invited to join us at Assisi Heights in Rochester.
If you are Wisdom of the Whole Alumni:
- Take your learning to a new level. See how the brain and energy systems work when using the wholeness model.
- This is an opportunity to see faculty and students you may or may not have met in your training. Deepen your connections to your powerful community of coaches.
- Hear what others are doing in the world with their coaching knowledge.
- Come a day early to attend the Regional American Holistic Nurses Association Conference (AHNA Midwest Regional Meeting)
If you are a coach who did not graduate form Wisdom of the Whole:
- Discover a model for coaching that helps you put together and organize everything you’ve learned and to take it to the next level to deepen and accelerate the transformative change your clients will make.
- Come learn a method that gets the brain into a state where it draws on deeper and more subtle parts of the self. These techniques work fast and your clients can create unexpected and innovative solutions to make more profound and lasting changes.
If you are thinking of becoming a coach, take advantage of this unique cost-saving opportunity and learn from the best:
- Become a coach and do the work you love with career flexibility and a variety of employment options.
- Come learn a method that gets the brain into a state where it draws on deeper and more subtle parts of the self. These techniques work fast and your clients can create unexpected and innovative solutions to make more profound and lasting changes
- Discover what’s involved in the practice of coaching and the state of the coaching profession in 2017.
And a unique cost-saving opportunity you will be really excited about
- Several hours of this conference will be applied toward the completion of the Wisdom of the Whole’s Core Competency course. You can stay and complete the course at the end of the weekend. Completing the course will put you well on your way to becoming a coach.
- This is a great time and cost-saving opportunity! Get immersed in our coaching methodology to a depth many have waited to experience. The cost of the conference will also count toward the cost of the course.
Wisdom of the Whole Coaching Academy