60-Hour Course Bundle
The 60-hour course bundle is the premier way to experience our world-class Coach Training.
Registering for all three courses is a cost-effective way to take 60 hours of Coach Training, which begins with our 30-Hour Core Competency Course, moves to Advanced Tools, and finishes with Practicum.
- Save Money – our training is an incredible value and this is the best deal we offer
- Low monthly payments available through our Payment Plans
- Take advantage of our Take All Three Early Bird Discount
- AHNA members receive an additional $75 Discount
- This is the path to certification – 60 hours fulfills the education requirements for ICF’s ACC credential, the Nurse Coach and Health & Wellness Coach credentials, and the Wisdom of the Whole Certified Coach credential!
- Create continuity
- Develop with the same faculty
- Build stronger relationships w/faculty and classmates
- Keep your momentum going
- Finish faster
- The 30-hour course an be taken via teleclasses or in-person
Course Details & Registration
Location: Remote Video Conference classes (or phone in) from anywhere!
Evening and morning sessions available. See dates & times for each session below
Faculty: To be determined. Click here to see our talented faculty!
60-Hour Course bundle breakdown:
30-Hour Core Competency (30-hours): 2-Hour Video Conference classes for 9 weeks
Advanced Tools (15 hours): Online coursework and 2-hour video conference classes (optional for nurses). Attend your choice of Sessions after completion of Core Competency. Click here for more details about Advanced Tools.
Practicum (15 hours): 2-Hour Video Conference classes. Your choice of Sessions after Core Competency. Click here for more details about Practicum.
$3,800 Regular Tuition Early Bird tuition $2995! avail through 3/27/19.
Scroll down and click the “Register Now” button to sign up
NEW! Two Tuition payment plans available!
– Six equal monthly payments
– Initial deposit plus six small monthly payments
Continuing Education Hours:
60 CNE hours*, 60 ICF Coach Training Hours**, 60 ICF Continuing Coach Education Hours***
Still have questions? Call us at 510.864.2006 or email us for more details.
Class Dates: Wednesdays April 10, 17, 24 / May 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 / June 5, 2019
Registration closes 4/3 (one week before class start date)
Languages the program is offered: English
Program requirements: Must be 18 years of age or older to register.
More Training Opportunities:
– June 18, 2019 classes meet Tuesdays at 4:30-6:30 PST /7:30-9:30 EST
– October 2, 2019 classes meet Wednesday at 9:00-11:00 am PST/12-2pm EST OR
4:30-6:30 PST /7:30-9:30 EST
*For 30-hr Core Competency Course, For Advanced Tools and Practicum:
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 14276, for 30, 15, and 15 contact hours respectively.
**The 30-Hour Core Competency course, Advanced Tools, and Practicum will qualify for 60 Coach Specific Training hours through ICF ONLY if all 60 hours of the Wisdom of the Whole Coach Training Program are completed, including 15 hours of optional voice-to-voice teleclasses for the Advanced Tools course.
***The 30-Hour Core Competency Course and Practicum will qualify for Continuing Coach Education units through ICF. Advanced Tools will qualify for Continuing Coach Education units through ICF ONLY if you attend a minimum of 2 optional voice-to-voice teleclasses AND complete the online coursework and assignments.